Wanted: (Technical) Test Consultants
What we are looking for
Driven test talents with a positive attitude, proactive and committed to the customer. Studious people, who dare to go out on research and not let itself be slowing down by the established frameworks. Testers who create opportunities, suits and dare to share with colleagues. Professionals who like to share knowledge and want to work within a young organization with like-minded people and a high award factor.
Your business card lay out
Test Boss - Agile Tester - Test Cowboy - Test Specialist - Test Tourist - Test Talent - Test Osteron
Test Ing - Test Geval - Test Professional - Test Dummie - Test Consultant
What we are asking for
- At least college or university in communication and thinking level
- ISTQB and/or TMap certified
- Knowledge of one or more programming languages
- Agile expertise
- Strong analytical, communication and social skills
- Flexibility, passion and customer orientation
What we ask you if we meet
- What experience you have and what you would like to (further) develop?
- Where do you see opportunities?
What we offer
- All the space for personal initiative within an ambitious young and growing company
- A relaxed but professional team of proud test talents
- Innovative assignments at leading companies
- Participation in the direction in which the organization develops
- Working conditions and a rewards system that makes you happy
- A lot of freedom and responsibility to your work to do
Nekst IT - Testing Excellence Company
We are a talent-driven organization with the freedom to really work from the customer interest
Fun with a mission – Working together - Providing test talent - Help determine
Delivering pure added value - Quality - Integer work together - Proud – Team spirit - Knowledge
Are you interested and just as curious about us as we are to you? Please contact AnneMarie Pieterse or upload your resume via the button below.